Wraiths are incorporeal creatures born of evil and darkness. They despise all living things, as well as the light that nurtures them. Wraiths are about as tall as a human, but as incorporeal creatures, they have no weight.
- Ability Adjustments: -5 Strength, +6 Dexterity, -5 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma. Undead do not have constitution scores, and incorporeal creatures do not have strength scores. These nonabilities are represented as a -5 penalty.
- Darkvision: Wraiths can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Undead Properties: Undead are immune to sleep, mind-affecting, charm, paralysis, death, energy drain, ability damage, and ability drain effects. They are not subject to poisons, diseases, critical hits, or sneak attacks. They are harmed by positive energy and healed by negative energy.
- No Manual Dexterity: Wraiths cannot equip items in their hands (weapons, shields).
- Natural Weapons: Wraith claws deal Constitution damage.
- Incorporeality: Wraiths have 50% concealment due to their lack of a body.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass wraith suffers an XP penalty, their highest-level class does not count.
- Level Adjustment: +4.