Umber Hulk Edit
Umber hulks are massive creatures that dwell deep beneath the earth. Ripping through rock as though it were light underbrush, they rampage continuously, leaving destruction in their wake.
- Ability Adjustments: +12 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, +2 Charisma
- Darkvision: Umber hulks can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Umber hulks receive a +8 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Gaze Attack: An umber hulk's gaze can daze enemies.
- No Manual Dexterity: Umber hulks cannot equip items in their hands (weapons, shields).
- Creature Weapon Proficiency: Umber hulks start with creature weapons, Weapon Proficiency (Creature), Improved Unarmed Strike, and Multiattack.
- Great Fortitude: Umber hulks gain +2 to all Fortitude saving throws.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +5.