|Character Pictures||Tips & Tricks for New Players|
This wiki holds all mechanics and RP information about the Sigil: City of Doors, a Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World using the Planescape setting. Take a look around!
In order to play at Sigil you will need Neverwinter Nights and both expansions (You can get them here ) . Once you have them, take a look here, how to get started . A look at the Server Rules also wont hurt ;)
- New Outfits!
- New fey race: Huldre
- Half-outsider dropped to LA +2
- New Paths for the Vampire Race.
- The ingame portrait gallery has a new location and some pictures might have swapped places (see link above)
- Skeleton and Zombie have been changed slightly and their LA dropped to +1.Race: Imp and Quasit LA dropped to +1.
- Gray Orcs, Duergar, and Air/Earth/Fire/Water Genasi are now LA 0.
- The -2 charisma penality of Tieflings has been removed. The penality repressented "otherworldly mark" for tieflings on prime worlds.
- Half-Orcs have now "Any" as their favorite class.
- Favorite Class of Drow is now Cleric.
- Half-Dragons can now select a broader range of heritage.
- Area: Karasuthra and Carceri have received an expansion.
- New Golems have been added. They are no longer destroyed if killed by a player or other golem.
- New Animal Companions have been added.
- Change Self Mechanism got its own UI which allows finally the full customization of a character.
- The appearance changer (mirrors) are now UI based.
**** 05/18/2016 update
- New race: Xeph
- New class: Half-Outsider
- New cleric domains: Wrath and Entropy
- New wizard/sorcerer spells: Freezing Fog, Dread Word, and Gutwrench
The City of Doors is differentfactions of Sigil, is responsible for the peace within the city (not everywhere). It does not matter if you are an astral deva or a red dragon. Violate the harmonium's laws and you end in jail.
Sigil is governed by the rule of three: The Harmonium arrest, the Guvners try, and the Mercykillers sentence and punish the guilty. A lawful evil Baatezu might join the Harmonium so he can bring the paladin, that just stalked a chaotic evil succubus, into jail, while an Archon might join the Guvners to set the Paladin free. It may also occur that a Mercykiller Deva and a Mercykiller Baatezu work together to deliver a sentence to an escaped prisoner, although with different motivation behind.
One could say that alignments are lived through factions rather then through direct confrontation (although that sometimes happens, too).
Feel free to check out our Forums for update notes, faction roleplay, in-character posts and many more.