|Character Pictures||Tips & Tricks for New Players|
This wiki holds all mechanics and RP information about the Sigil: City of Doors, a Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World using the Planescape setting. Take a look around!
In order to play at Sigil you will need Neverwinter Nights and both expansions (You can get them here ) . Once you have them, take a look here, how to get started . A look at the Server Rules also wont hurt ;)
- 3 new Undersigil quests. Go to the area that leads to the wererat level and read the sign. (Bloodlines)
- Quasit in the Bazaar tunnels should correctly update player journal in all versions now. (Mimi)
- Walkmesh fix in front of Vivisectionist Lair (Bloodlines)
- Some minor tweaks on placables floating in Undersigil (Bloodlines)
- New scripts that will allow making quests easier going forward (Mimi)
- Tweaks to the Ascended Sorcerer
- Redone loot. New randomly generated items, adjusted loot tables, higher loot chance at lower levels, slightly better chest loot, higher chance for equippable items overall.
- Goblin Vivisectionist quest in undersigil 1 area (Bloodlines)
- Spirit Shaman / Monk weapon finesse fix (Theodeorick)
- Added parasols and cigarettes to the perfumes shop in the carnival
- New enchantments - bonus spell slots
See more details here
- New slags area
- Gem drop and cutting fixes
- Reworked monster spawns
- Removed Ethereal Demiplane
- Class / Racial bug fixes
See more details here
The City of Doors is differentfactions of Sigil, is responsible for the peace within the city (not everywhere). It does not matter if you are an astral deva or a red dragon. Violate the harmonium's laws and you end in jail.
Sigil is governed by the rule of three: The Harmonium arrest, the Guvners try, and the Mercykillers sentence and punish the guilty. A lawful evil Baatezu might join the Harmonium so he can bring the paladin, that just stalked a chaotic evil succubus, into jail, while an Archon might join the Guvners to set the Paladin free. It may also occur that a Mercykiller Deva and a Mercykiller Baatezu work together to deliver a sentence to an escaped prisoner, although with different motivation behind.
One could say that alignments are lived through factions rather then through direct confrontation (although that sometimes happens, too).
Feel free to check out our Forums for update notes, faction roleplay, in-character posts and many more.