Each of the cornerstones of the Great Road's got its own bloods. Baator's homoe to the baatezu, the Abyss's the den of the tanar'ri, Mechanus is run by the modrons and so on. But the rarest and the most silent of all these planar races are the rilmani, the high-ups of the Outlands. They are the creatures of true neutrality, preserving its cause across the multiverse.
Plumachs are short, stocky humanoids with dull, gray metallic skins.
Please note that the natural alignment of a Plumach is True Neutral. Plumach characters may be no more than one step away from the natural alignment of their race.
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Strength
- Darkvision: Plumach can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Damage Reduction: Plumachs have Damage Reduction 5/+1.
- Immunities: Plumachs are not harmed by electricity and are immune to poison.
- Elemental Resistances: Plumachs have Resistance 20 to Acid and Sonic.
- Bonus Skills: +2 Craft Weapon, Armor and Alchemy.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Sanctuary (at Will) and Hold Person (at Will).
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +2.