Ogres are big, ugly, greedy creatures that live by raiding and scavenging. They join other monsters to prey on the weak and associate freely with ogre mages, giants, and trolls.
- Ability Adjustments: +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Ogres can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Long Gait: The base land speed of ogres is increased by 10%.
- Natural Armor: Ogres receive a +2 (stacking) bonus to natural armor.
- Proficiencies: Ogres receive Armor Proficiency (Light, Medium), Weapon Proficiency (Simple, Martial), and Shield Proficiency as bonus feats.
- Large: Ogres are Large creatures and can wield larger weapons than Medium creatures. They suffer a -1 size penalty to attack rolls and AC, and a -4 size penalty to Hide rolls, but can lift and carry twice as much weight as a medium-sized creature of their Strength could.
- Level Adjustment: +2. Ogres are more powerful and gain levels more slowly than other races. It will take more experience for a Ogre to reach level 2 than it would for normal races, for example.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass Ogre's Barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.