Nymph (Female Only) Edit
Nymphs are nature's embodiment of physical beauty, and the guardians of the sacred places of the wild. They hate evil and any who would despoil the wilds for any reason.
- Ability Adjustments: +6 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +6 Intelligence, +6 Wisdom, +8 Charisma.
- Low-Light Vision: Nymphs can see in the dark up to 30 feet.
- Nymph Kiss : Nymphs can attempt to dominate a target with a kiss on a failed Will save (DC 10+1/2 Character Level (+Charisma Bonus for a humanoid target)). A target with at least as many hit dice as the nymph is charmed instead of dominated. This effect lasts for 1d6 rounds per level. Undead, constructs and plants are immune to this effect.
- Unearthly Grace: Nymphs add their Charisma bonus as a deflection bonus to AC and as a universal bonus to all saving throws.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Once per day, a Nymph can cast Invisibility as the spell (caster level equal to character level).
- Damage Reduction: Nymphs have Damage Reduction 10/cold iron.
- Favored Class: Druid.
- Level Adjustment: +6.