Creatures of chaos, slaadi have been likened to humanoid toads, but that description belies their agility and fearsome fighting prowess. Though the red slaad is thought by many to be the weakest member of the race, the mud slaad is an even lower creature. They are insecure and cowardly creatures with a strong survival instinct.
- Ability Adjustments: +6 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, -4 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Mud slaadi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Mud slaadi receive a +4 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from magic or items.
- Fast Healing: Mud slaadi have Fast Healing 3.
- Immunity to Sonic: Mud slaadi are not harmed by sonic damage.
- Elemental Resistance: Mud slaadi have Resistance 5 to Fire, Cold, Electrical, and Acid.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass mud slaad suffers an XP penalty, their highest-level class does not count.
- Level Adjustment: +3.