Minotaurs are strong, fiercely territorial creatures often found in vast underground labyrinths. Their natural cunning and instincts enable them to find their way through even the most confusing mazes and complexes.
- Ability Adjustments: +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, -2 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Minotaurs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Minotaurs receive a +5 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Natural Weapons: Althought Minotaurs can wield weapons they can also decide to use fists instead which deal 1d8 points of bludgeoning damage. They receive Weapon Proficiency (Creature) as a bonus feat.
- Observant: Minotaurs gain +2 to Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Greataxe Focus: Minotaurs gain Weapon Focus (Greataxe) and Weapon Proficiency (Martial) as bonus feats.
- Good Tracker: Minotaurs gain Scent, Track, and Swift Tracker as bonus feats.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +3.