Iron Golem Edit
Iron golems are humanoid in shape, fashioned in any manner--though almost always with the display of worn armor. Iron golems are 12 feet tall and weigh about 5,000 pounds.
- Ability Adjustments: +22 Strength, -2 Dexterity, -5 Constitution, -5 Intelligence, -6 Charisma. Constructs do not have constitution scores, and iron golems do not have intelligence scores. These nonabilities are represented as a -5 penalty.
- Construct Immunities: Constructs are immune to sleep, mind-affecting, charm, paralysis, death, ability damage, ability drain, and energy drain effects. They are not subject to critical hits, poison, disease, or sneak attacks.
- Natural Armor: Iron golems receive a +20bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Damage Reduction: Iron golems have Damage Reduction 15/bludgeoning.
- No Manual Dexterity: Iron golems cannot equip items in their hands (weapons, shields).
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +10.