Ghouls haunt graveyards, battlefields, and other places rich with the carrion they hunger for. They lurk wherever the stench of death hangs heavy, ready to devour the unwary. Their transformation from living beings into fell things of the night has warped their minds, making them cunning and feral.
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, -5 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +2 Charisma. Undead do not have constitution scores. This nonability is represented as a -5 penalty.
- Darkvision: Ghouls can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Ghouls receive a +2 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from magic or items.
- Undead Properties: Undead are immune to sleep, mind-affecting, charm, paralysis, death, energy drain, ability damage, and ability drain effects. They are not subject to poisons, diseases, critical hits, or sneak attacks. They are harmed by positive energy and healed by negative energy.
- Natural Weapons: Ghouls have a disease-causing bite and paralysis-causing claws.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +3.