Gargoyles are vicious flying predators that enjoy torturing weaker creatures. They often appear to be winged stone statues, as they can remain perched indefinitely--with no need for food, water, or air--and use this disguise to surprise foes.
- Ability Adjustments: +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, -4 Charisma
- Darkvision: Gargoyles can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Gargoyles use their bite and claws to defend themselves and can be upgraded at 8,16 and 24 (Claws 2d8 dmg and Bite 2d10).
- Natural Armor: Gargoyles receive a +4 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Resistance to Everything 10: Gargoyles take reduced damage from all sources except those mechanically represented as 'pure magic'.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +3.