Each of the cornerstones of the Great Road's got its own bloods. Baator's homoe to the baatezu, the Abyss's the den of the tanar'ri, Mechanus is run by the modrons and so on. But the rarest and the most silent of all these planar races are the rilmani, the high-ups of the Outlands. They are the creatures of true neutrality, preserving its cause across the multiverse.
Ferrumachs are the brute force of the rilmani. They serve as foot soldiers and cavalry in the unending battle of protecting the Balance. They resemble strong warriors with skin like iron.
Please note that the natural alignment of a Ferrumach is True Neutral. Ferrumach characters may be no more than one step away from the natural alignment of their race.
- Ability Adjustments: +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma
- Darkvision: Ferrumach can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Damage Reduction: Ferrumachs have Damage Reduction 10/+1.
- Immunities: Ferrumachs are not harmed by electricity and are immune to poison.
- Elemental Resistances: Ferrumachs have Resistance 20 to Acid and Sonic.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Dispel Magic (1/day) and Banishment (1/day).
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +5.