Efreet (Male Only) Edit
Efreet are genies of the Elemental Plane of Fire. They have a strong hatred of servitude, desire for revenge, and cruel nature. Efreet are infamous for their ability to grant wishes to non-genies, and the malicious ways in which the wishes asked of them are fulfilled.
- Ability Adjustments: +12 Strength, +6 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Efreet can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Efreet receive a +3 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from magic or items.
- Severe Vulnerability to Cold: Efreet have a vulnerability to cold well beyond almost all other elementally-vulnerable creatures, taking +100% damage rather than +50% damage from cold.
- Immunity to Fire: Efreet are not harmed by fire.
- Heat: Efreet hold enough heat that their melee attacks deal an additional 1d6 fire damage.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Efreet can cast Wall of Fire and Scorching Ray, with a 10 minute and 1 minute cooldown respectively (caster level equal to character level). The Wall of Fire scales in damage with character level, and the Scorching Ray has no limit on maximum number of rays fired.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +9.