Djinn (Male Only) Edit
Djinn are genies native to the elemental plane of air. They disdain physical combat, preferring to use magical powers to defeat their foes. Should they find themselves over matched they transform into a whirlwind and attempt to flee.
- Ability Adjustments: +8 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma.
- Immunity to Acid: Djinn are immune to acid damage.
- Immunity to Electricity: Djinn are immune to electricity damage.
- Darkvision: Djinn can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Whirlwind: A Djinn may surround themselves with a powerful whirlwind for one round per character level. This provides them 10% concealment for the duration, and anyone entering the whirlwind must make a Strength check against an opposed effective caster level check to avoid being knocked down. Remaining within the whirlwind requires further checks every round to remain standing and inflicts 1d6 electricity damage for every five levels of the Djinn (minimum 1d6) on a failed Reflex save. Having the Evasion feat halves the damage, and having the Improved Evasion feat halves it again. The Djinn must wait ten minutes after using this ability before invoking it again.
- Natural Armor: Djinn receive a +3 (stacking) bonus to Natural Armor.
- Favored Class: Wizard
- Level Adjustment: +9