Blade Golem Edit
Blade golems are built similarly to iron golems, but rather than being designed for guarding a specific place or person, these golems were created for war. One of its arms holds a large sword where a hand would normally be.
- Ability Adjustments: +10 Strength, +8 Dexterity, -5 Constitution, -5 Intelligence, -6 Charisma. Constructs do not have constitution scores, and blade golems do not have intelligence scores. These nonabilities are represented as a -5 penalty.
- Construct Immunities: Constructs are immune to sleep, mind-affecting, charm, paralysis, death, ability damage, ability drain, and energy drain effects. They are not subject to critical hits, poison, disease, or sneak attacks.
- Natural Armor: Blade golems receive a +16 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Damage Reduction: Blade golems have Damage Reduction 15/bludgeoning.
- No Manual Dexterity: Blade golems cannot equip items in their hands (weapons, shields).
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +10.