Azers are dwarf-like beings from the Elemental Plane of Fire. They resemble dwarves with hair and beards of fire, with bronze skin. They rarely provoke a fight, but hate and war against the efreeti.
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Azers can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Natural Armor: Azers gain a +6 bonus to natural armor. This bonus does NOT stack with bonuses from spells or items.
- Severe Vulnerability to Cold: Azers have a vulnerability to cold well beyond almost all other elementally-vulnerable creatures, taking +100% damage rather than +50% damage from fire.
- Immunity to Fire: Azers are not harmed by fire.
- Heat: Azers hold enough heat that their melee attacks deal an additional 1d6 fire damage.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +4.